viernes, 23 de febrero de 2018

iñigo juarez valverde15 1-ESO-B

Resultado de imagen de finlandia bandera

                    




Resultado de imagen de helsinki

I want to describe finland:

 Finland is in northern   Europe. The  most important rivers are  the   KEMI with 550  km and the  TORNER with 522 km. The most important mountains are the kovdoskaisi with 1242 m and the mountain saana with 1029m. The most important seas are the baltic sea, the gulf of botnia. The geography of finland is fundamentally of glaciar.



The monument sibelius is a monument very exciting. I´m visited 5 years ago.Now, I´m visiting again the monument. I´m looking the monument. It´s more exciting than 5 years ago. When I´m looking the monument, I´m eatng a sandwich. There are some banks next to the monument.There are people reading, doing sports and  eating food, like me. Also there are some tourist of Spain, France and Germany.



                  



 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario